Thursday 4 November 2010

Can not lie to me


... ... ""So, from now on, you just promise me one good; to spoil me, can not lie to me; promised me everything, you have to do; on every word I say should be true. Allowed lie to me, called me to care about me; people bully me, you have to help me out the first time; I am happy, you have to accompany me happy; I,m not happy, you Yaohong me happy; never have to think I am the most beautiful; I know you have to see me; in your heart just me ... ... "Lin Guofeng breath the" Kingdom by the Sea, "in Cecilia Cheung, Louis Koo said of the classic dialogue, said it again, listen this is Mocha Rhodes tear people instantly froze on the spot.Experience with Lin Guofeng thin, then Mocha Rhodes nodded solemnly, "you can live as long as the summit, I will!""Really?!" Lin Guofeng suddenly sat up, looking surprised Peters Mocha inexplicable. Aware of their mistakes, Lin Guofeng very embarrassed smile and scratched his head, "that, hey, you,ve promised! No changes! Well ... ..." Lin Guofeng did not finish were excited and pleased Mocha Rhodes interrupted kiss the ... ... Yes, the bullet actually hit the heart of Lin Guofeng is chest, but Lin Guofeng wearing body armor, not punctured, but the pain remains, nearly half of the blood buckle down, leaving only 180 Le.Long, kiss complete, "you do not blame me lie to you?" Lin Guofeng asked curious and happy. The answer was a hug, "No! I love you! Just to be with you I do not care!" Mocha Rhodes at this time seems like a happy little wife ... ...Lin Guofeng the black gloves, a man over, took off his sunglasses, mocha Rhodes "ah" a scream, just got scared Lin Guofeng the hands of the beautiful sunglasses fell to the ground, Mocha Rhodes smiled apologetically laugh, explains: "This is the ,black dye,, 3 one of Levitt is capable hands of veteran. But Levitt is one of my father is most loyal supporters ah! how could he send someone to kill me?! "Lin Guofeng also smell a rat: "Let us not jump to conclusions, his father say it to you!" Lin Guofeng also feel a strange, this veteran of the support test Benitez has sent killer to kill the test Benitez is daughter, The strange thing is, or is seeking Levitt has usurped the throne of the heart, or that someone planted blame, anyway, the black dye is not fed their leisure all right to kill Mocha Rhodes ran over to play, do it for him a little no good at all!Two people carried the black dye inside the trunk of the car and suddenly heard the system prompts: "drop - Protection Mocha Rhodes successful, rewarding skill level increases by 1 charm and additional tasks: to protect Mocha to test Benitez De Peters home, for 1 hour, after the success of a special award mission failure penalty - loss of mocha Rhodes. "Lin Guofeng angry to hear this task, hopping BS-ing, this is what the

No comments:

Post a Comment